blogdeser (blog that is)

Documenting Recent Immigration Protests

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Finally, a day I can go shopping at ...

From: John White
Finally, a day I can go shopping at Walmart !!!

Hey, thanks for letting me know about this. I hate
going shopping at Walmart because of the "usual
customers" and the parking lot full of littered baby
diapers.

But now, you've let me know about a day that the
store will be practically deserted. I can go and enjoy
my shopping for a change and spend a lot of money on
all the things I've been waiting all year to buy.

I'll be sure and forward your message on to all of
my friends and family.

John W.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Monday April 10 will also be "NOT A PENNY" day. All
persons are asked not to spend a single cent on April 10.
Don't buy gas, don't go to Walmart, don't go to lunch.
This is meant to show the impact and importance of the
immigrant on our economy.

__________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home